All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionIn the first part of this book, Father Mitchell traces the evolution within the Roman Catholic tradition of the cult of the Eucharist outside Mass, a change from holy meal to ritual drama that implied significant alterations of content, meaning, and interpretation. The second section comments on the mandates of Vatican Council II whose call to a return to proper praxis necessitated changes in then current pastoral practice and theological interpretation.
- Author(s)Nathan D. Mitchell
- PublisherPueblo Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1982
- SubjectDictionaries (single language)
- Series TitleStudies in the Reformed Rites of the Church
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPueblo Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.