All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionCult of Analytics enables professionals to build an analytics driven culture into their business or organization. Marketers will learn how to turn tried and tested tactics into an actionable plan to change their culture to one that uses web analytics on a day to day basis. Through use of the fictitious ACME PLC case, Steve Jackson provides working examples based on real life situations from the various companies he has worked with, such as Nokia, KONE, Rovio, Amazon, Expert, IKEA, Vodafone, and EMC. These examples will give the reader practical techniques for their own business regardless of size or situation making Cult of Analytics a must have for any would-be digital marketer. This new edition has been thoroughly updated, w including examples out of how to get the best from Google analytics, as well as ways to use social media data, big data, tag management and advanced persona segmentation to drive real value in your organisation. It's also been expanded to include exercises and new cases for students and tutors using the book as a text.
- Author BiographySteve Jackson is a well-known analyst and entrepreneur. He currently serves as CEO of Quru Oy, a digital analytics agency, Finland. He is the author of The Cult of Analytics and The Sucking Manifesto.
- Author(s)Steve Jackson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight334 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.