All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionExplores rural resistance, class consciousness, and the politics of contemporary culture through the experience of family farmers in France's red south.
- Author BiographyWinnie Lem is Associate Professor in Comparative Development Studies and Women's Studies at Trent University, Canada.
- Author(s)Winnie Lem
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication28/04/1999
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSUNY Series in National Identities
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.