All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore cultural anthropology and its relevance in today's world with Gary Ferraro and Susan Andreatta's CULTURAL ANTHROPOLOGY: AN APPLIED PERSPECTIVE, Tenth Edition. This contemporary book provides interesting real-world examples and applications of the principles and practices of anthropology, helping readers appreciate other cultures as well as their own--and apply what they learn to situations in their personal and professional life.
- Author BiographySusan Andreatta is a past president of the Society for Applied Anthropology. Her theoretical background lies in political economy and political ecology as applied to the environment and health. As an applied anthropologist, Andreatta conducts field research in the areas of tourism, migration, resettlement, health and nutrition, sustainable farming and fishing, and the marketing of fresh local produce and seafood. Gary Ferraro is an applied anthropologist who conducted research for extended periods of time in Kenya and Swaziland. He has served as a consultant/cross-cultural trainer for large organizations (USAID, the Peace Corps, the World Bank) and large international corporations such as IBM and G.E. Plastics. He currently works with businesses to help them cope with cultural differences at home and abroad.
- Author(s)Gary P. Ferraro,Susan Andreatta
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight882 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement10th edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.