All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionCultural Chameleons and Tall Poppies take you on an 8 step journey on how to adapt and still keep your uniqueness. Drawing from modern research, interviews and personal experiences, this book offers a more humane way of looking at culture. In this book you will learn how to: -understand other cultures and your own unique cultural self -accept cultural differences even if you dont agree with them -adapt and still keep your individuality -discover how being a Cultural Chameleon makes us feel different -kw when its about culture and when it is t -accept and embrace your uniqueness -redefine your belonging and purpose in this multicultural world.
- Author BiographyTom Frengos is a Human Potential Coach and Facilitator based in Sydney Australia. He holds a Masters of Applied Science (Psychology of Coaching) and a Masters in Education. He specialises in Cross Cultural Communication and Dispute Resolution training courses. He has lived and worked on three different continents.
- Author(s)Tom Frengos
- PublisherFrengos Consulting Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationRockdale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFrengos Consulting Pty Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.