CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionIt is generally accepted that the modern era has been a period of unprecedented cultural change. But what is the nature of this change and how has it impacted on our day-to-day experience? This landmark text proposes an invative framework for understanding the shifting forms of mass culture and everyday life, and does so by examining changes in a number of important cultural spheres, from food to fashion, tourism to media representations. Vivid and ambitious, it both synthesises a diverse literature and advances theoretical debates.
- Author BiographyDAVID CHANEY is Professor of Sociology at the University of Durham. He is the author of Fictions of Collective Life, The Cultural Turn and Lifestyles.
- Author(s)David Chaney
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/03/2002
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.