All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
About this product
- DescriptionIn Cultural Collisions Raphael Sassower brings postmodernism face to face with techscience and considers the viability of public works, such as the Superconducting Supercollider, in a postmodern age. Contending that techscientific projects are contingent upon ecomic and political support, and t simply upon their scientific feasibility, Sassower illuminates the cultural context of postmodern techscience vis-a-vis an examination of postmodernism and the philosophy of late 20th century science.
- Author BiographyRaphael Sassower is Professor and Chair of the Department of Philosophy at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs. He is the author of Knowledge Without Expertise, Narrative Experiments, and co-editor of Prescriptions.
- Author(s)Raphael Sassower
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/1995
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.