All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
About this product
- DescriptionExplores US-Japanese relations in the interwar period to find that the seeds of the Pacific War were sown in the failure of cultural diplomacy and the growth of mutually antagonistic images. This book is useful to students and scholars of US history and cultural studies, as well as to specialists of theatre history and performance art studies.
- Author BiographyJON DAVIDANN is Associate Professor of History, Hawaii Pacific University, USA.
- Author(s)Jon T. Davidann
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication20/12/2007
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight500 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.