Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionLiving in a multicultural society offers many advantages but also poses many challenges t only in the political but also in the religious, social domains. With Cameroon as a point of departure, the author examines the advantages and challenges that accrue from living in a multicultural African society, both for the society and for the Catholic Church, and offers refreshing reflections, suggestions and methods for facilitating interaction and functioning in a multicultural society. Drawing inspiration from theological and human sciences the author delves into ways of working and evangelizing in a Multicultural African Context. Ruth Cohn's Theme-Centred Interaction is a leitmotiv in the search for a method that can facilitate interaction in a multicultural society. Its introduction and application to the Cameroonian context is a genuine contribution to the blending of Western and traditional values that determine political, social, cultural and religious interaction in most African societies.
- Author BiographyAugustine N. Nkwain, born in Njinikom, hails from Fundong Sub-division in the Boyo Division (Cameroon). He is a priest of the Archdiocese of Bamenda. He studied Philosophy and Theology in St. Thomas Aquinas Major Seminary in Bambui (Cameroon), and obtained a Licentiate in 2010 and a Doctorate Degree in Sacred Theology in 2013 from the Sankt Georgen Graduate School of Philosophy and Theology in Frankfurt am Main (Germany).
- Author(s)Augustine N. Nkwain
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication26/08/2013
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitlePastoralpsychologie und Spiritualitat
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight420 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.