All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionCultural Geography in Practice provides an invative and accessible approach to the sources, theories and methods of cultural geography. Written by an international team of prominent cultural geographers, all of whom are experienced researchers, this book is a fully illustrated guide to methodological approaches in cultural geography. In order to demonstrate the practice of cultural geography each chapter combines the following features: A*Practical instruction in using one of the main methods of cultural geography (e.g. interviewing, interpreting texts and visual images, participatory methods) A*An overview of a key area of concern in cultural geography (e.g. the body, national identity, empire, marginality) A*A nuts and bolts description of the actual application of the theories and methods within a piece of research With the addition of boxed definitions of key concepts and descriptions of research projects by students who devised and undertook them, Cultural Geography in Practice is an essential manual of research practice for both undergraduate and graduate geography students.
- Author BiographyAlison Blunt is Lecturer in Geography at Queen Mary, University of London. Pyrs Gruffudd is Senior Lecturer in Geography at University of Wales Swansea. Jon May is Lecturer in Geography at Queen Mary, University of London. Miles Ogborn is Reader in Geography at Queen Mary, University of London. David Pinder is Lecturer in Geography at Queen Mary, University of London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2003
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlison Blunt,Dr. David Pinder,Jon May,Miles Ogborn,Pyrs Gruffudd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.