All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionAs multicultural education is becoming integral to the core curriculum, teachers often implement this aspect into their courses through literature. However, standards and criteria to teach and promote active discussion about this literature are sparse. Cultural Journeys provides these guidelines through the age-appropriate fiction and n-fiction works embedded in the book. With the example unit plans and extensive antated bibliography, this book is a valuable resource that pre-service and in-service teachers will utilize throughout their careers.
- Author BiographyPamela S. Gates is professor of English and the Interim Dean of the College of Humanities and Social and Behavioral Sciences at Central Michigan University. Dianne L. Hall Mark is professor of education and dean of the William L. Spadoni College of Education at Coastal Carolina University.
- Author(s)Dianne L. Hall Mark,Pamela S. Gates
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/08/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.