Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cultural Landscape Report (CLR) serves as the primary treatment document for cultural landscapes and the primary tool for managing those landscapes. It provides treatment guidance within the context of the site's history and significance, extant features and historic character, and current planning objectives and management goals. This report, the second volume of the CLR, includes overall treatment strategies for the site as well as direct treatment actions that are needed to ensure the long-term protection, preservation, and continued use of the landscape. Although ongoing park and volunteer efforts have succeeded in protecting and preserving many of the essential elements of the historic landscape, they have been operating without a comprehensive plan for managing the landscape as a whole. Volume 2 provides a comprehensive plan under the umbrella of the broader goals established in the park's General Management Plan.
- Author(s)U S Department O National Park Service
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.