All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen essays address the cultural artifacts of ancient Rome through the lens of memory studies, bringing together such diverse disciplines as art and archeology, history, religion, literature, sociology, media studies, and neuroscience --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyKarl Galinsky is Floyd A. Cailloux Centennial Professor of Classics and Distinguished Teaching Professor at the University of Texas at Austin. Kenneth Lapatin is associate curator of antiquities at the J. Paul Getty Museum and is most recently the coeditor of <i>Power and Pathos: Bronze Sculpture of the Hellenistic World</i> (Getty Publications, 2015) and author of <i>Luxus: The Sumptuous Arts of Greece and Rome</i> (Getty Publications, 2015).
- Author(s)Karl Galinsky,Kenneth Lapatin
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication16/02/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGetty Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1132 g
- Width197 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.