All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionCultural Migrants from Japan examines how television, film, and the internet influences the mobility of young, middle-class Japanese youths who migrate to New York and London in order to 'make it' as artists. Intersecting long-term, multi-sited ethgraphy with emerging transnational and globalization theory, this book is a timely look at the emerging shift in concepts of national identity and migration.
- Author BiographyYuiko Fujita is associate professor in the Institute for Media and Communications at Keio University.
- Author(s)Yuiko Fujita
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/05/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width161 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.