All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary cultural studies have marginalized agency, namely the power of people to shape social life. Here, Stephen Tumi offers a new materialist challenge to these tendencies and articulates an internationalist cultural theory that puts global agency in the forefront of cultural analysis.
- Author BiographySTEPHEN TUMINO Adjunct Professor in English at the City University of New York-Kingsborough, USA. His articles have appeared in such journals as Textual Practice and Nature, Society, and Thought.
- Author(s)Stephen Tumino
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/02/2011
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight488 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.