All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionCultural Work examines the conditions of the production of culture. It maps the changed character of work within the cultural and creative industries, examines the increasing diversity of cultural work and offers new methods for analysing and thinking about cultural workplaces. Studying television, popular music, performance art, radio, film production and live performance it offers occupational biographies, cultural histories, practitioners' evidence, considerations of the ecomic environment as well as new ways of observing and studying the cultural industries.
- Author BiographyAndrew Beck is head of Communication Culture and Media at Coventry University. His co-author of AS Media Studies: The Essential Introduction, also published by Routledge.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/12/2002
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAndrew Beck
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.