All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book fills the widening gap in multicultural literature by providing specific culture-centered interventions. The first section of the text highlights culturally based interventions. The second section focuses on the treatment of Culture-Bound Syndromes (CBS). Culture-Bound Syndromes are defined as recurrent, locality specific behavior patterns that are observed only in certain cultural environments. The third section, clinical and training implications, includes a chapter describing how training will need to be reconceptualized in order to promote counselors who are effective with a wide range of clients.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/12/2003
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJulie R. Ancis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.