All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionCulture, Space and Power: Blurred Lines collects a series of essays dedicated to critiques of public and private spaces in multiple cultural contexts and media from a variety of theoretical perspectives. Topics such as globalization, city design, nationalism, and others are investigated to examine the public and private spatial configurations of culture in day-to-day life.
- Author BiographyDavid Walton is senior lecturer in cultural studies at the University of Murcia. Juan A. Suarez teaches American studies at the University of Murcia.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication19/12/2015
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight431 g
- Width158 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid Walton,Juan A. Suarez
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.