All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces students to new ways of thinking about development. It integrates the recent scholarship of cultural studies within the existing frameworks of development studies, which have primarily focused on issues of political ecomy and structural transformation.
- Author BiographySusanne Schech is Senior Lecturer in the School of Geography, Population and Environmental Management at Flinders University of South Australia. She is also Director of the Centre for Development Studies at Flinders University. She has published articles on gender and development, the social construction of whiteness and information technology in development NGOs. Jane Haggis is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Sociology at Flinders University of South Australia. She is also Associate Director of the Centre for Development Studies at Flinders University and has published a number of articles on gender and imperialism, social construction of whiteness and feminist research methodologies.
- Author(s)Jane Haggis,Susanne Schech
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2000
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight418 g
- Width169 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.