All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is based on prec'entations at the conference on Culture of Marine Invertebrate Animals which was held in Green port, New York in October, 1972. The conference was sponsored by the Middle Atlantic Natural Sciences Council, Inc., a n profit educational corporation, together with the Marine Science Centers of Adelphi University, the State University of New York at Stony Brook, Long Island University, Suffolk County Community College, and the Shelter Island Oyster Company. The purpose of the conference was to provide a needed ex change of kwledge among scientists of various specialties whose information would be invaluable to others confronted with similar problems, even with different marine animals. Part I considers supportive techniques -- general isolation and culture methods, problems of disease and feeding. Specific techniques employed in the culture of a wide range of invertebrate organisms is covered in Part II. We want to thank the contributors for their cooperation in preparing the manuscripts based on their conference presentations. Walter L. Smith Matoira H. Chanley v Contents PART I Recirculating System Culture Methods for Marine Organisms ............. .
- Author(s)Matoira H Chanley,Walter L Smith
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight562 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.