All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines post-war debates within Germany and Japan over how to promote domestic and regional order.
- Author BiographyKatja Weber is Associate Professor of International Affairs at Georgia Institute of Technology and author of Hierarchy amidst Anarchy: Transaction Costs and Institutional Choice, also published by SUNY Press. Paul A. Kowert is Associate Professor of International Relations at Florida International University. He is the author of Groupthink or Deadlock: When Do Leaders Learn from Their Advisors?, also published by SUNY Press, and the coeditor (with Vendulka Kubalkova and Nicholas Onuf) of International Relations in a Constructed World.
- Author(s)Katja Weber,Paul A. Kowert
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.