All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's a reason caviar has a reputation as a love food, but a little vanilla or peppermint can work wonders too. You'll savour mushrooms like never before after experiencing their intuition-raising effects, and a munch of celery will resonate with new meaning as it boosts your sexual desire and psychic awareness. Change any area of your life when you select food for its magical energy and eat it with a specific goal in mind. This is food magic and it's served up here in spoonfuls of lore and fact.
- Author BiographyScott Cunningham practiced magic actively for over twenty years. He was the author of more than fifty books covering both fiction and non-fiction subject matter; sixteen of his titles are published by Llewellyn Publications. Scott's books reflect a broad range of interests within the New Age sphere, where he was very highly regarded. He passed from this life on March 28, 1993, after a long illness.
- Author(s)Scott Cunningham
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2003
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.85
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.