All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe cover of Cupcakes is your first clue..cute and classy, it promises to be a real treat! And, it certainly is--in fact, you'll find 50 delicious ways to treat yourself, family, and friends! Small in size, this die cut cookbook is big on recipes for the sweetest finger food you can imagine. Not just for kids anymore! The ever-popular cupcake-a staple of birthday and tea parties-is enjoying a renaissance of popularity with every age group. Shops, mobile food cards, and online bakeries are popping up in every community to serve cupcake fans. 50 recipes for bite-size wonders any home cook can make. Now you can get in on the fun, too, whipping up yummy and eye-catching cupcakes in a multitude of favors for any day of the week. Here's just a taste of the favorite cake recipes you'll find inside: Chocolate Red Velvet Carrot, and many more Plus a variety of illings, creams and icings! Easy-to-bake....fun to eat! All of the delectable and the foolproof recipes were prepared in the kitchens of Academia Barilla --the most respected culinary institute in Italy--so home cooks can easily make delicious and adorable cupcakes. Each recipe includes: Step-by-step instructions Baking tips and how-to techniques Delightful photographs of the finished sweet Beautiful die-cut shaped cookbooks from Academia Barilla. The perfect gift for anyone who loves to cook. Each colorful book in this series is shaped to reflect its title-a luscious round tomato, crisp-edged green salad, or curvy orange pumpkin. You'll love the way they look on your kitchen shelf, but there's even more to love between the covers-50 fabulous recipes, each accompanied with its own gorgeous photos, and all from Academia Barilla.
- Author BiographyACADEMIA BARILLA, founded in 2004 in Parma, one of the most distinguished capitals of Italian cuisine, is a center of great professionalism and talent that is exceptional in the world of cooking. It promotes Italian culinary art, protecting the regional gastronomic heritage and safeguarding it from imitations and counterfeits, while encouraging the great traditions of the Italian restaurant industry. Academia Barilla organizes cooking classes for culinary enthusiasts, distributes the best Italian products, and spreads Italy's gastronomic culture through publications like this one that recount the unequaled riches of the country.
- Author(s)Academia Barilla
- PublisherWhite Star
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationVercelli
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintWhite Star
- Content Note60 colour photographs
- Weight549 g
- Width200 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.