Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.25Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe newest twist in the cupcake craze! Cupcakes make the perfect building blocks for fun and creative-shaped cakes. With this book, you can make a purple hippo, spotted puppy, princess tiara, dump truck, lollipops, hedgehog, and much more. No special pans are required--just cupcakes. And cupcake cakes are perfect for parties and crowds, because the cake can be easily pulled apart into individual cupcake servings. Lisa Turner Anderson is a writer, editor, and avid crafter. She is also the author of No-Bake Gingerbread Houses for Kids. Lisa lives in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Author(s)Lisa Anderson
- PublisherGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLayton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGibbs M. Smith Inc
- Out-of-print date25/02/2017
- Content Note25 Photographs
- Weight376 g
- Width165 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.