All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover easy, accessible, and fun techniques for making beautifully decorated cupcakes with Cupcake Decorating Lab! This inspiring guide starts out with basic techniques, such as frosting cupcakes with an offset spatula; using a piping bag and tips; flooding cupcake tops with icing; frosting with chocolate ganache; and tinting buttercream. The labs in the book cover a wide variety of exciting decorating techniques, such as how to make sugared and candied fruit and flower garnishes; stamping, stenciling, and piping on fondant; and scroll work, writing, and borders. You'll also find fun ideas for children, weddings, holidays, entertaining, nature themes, and more. Plus, the author includes all of her favorite cake and icing recipes! Create the most delicious and stylish cupcakes imaginable with Cupcake Decorating Lab!
- Author BiographyBridget Cavanaugh Thibeault, chef/co-proprietor with John Emerman and Tatyana Rehn of Luna Bakery & Cafe in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, began her career in advertising in Chicago after earning a degree from Marquette University. A love for cooking and creativity led her to culinary school where she earned an Associates of Applied Science Degree in Culinary Arts from the Cooking & Hospitality Institute of Chicago. Bridget moved to New York City to become a food stylist, gaining experience in both print and television for major food brands and publications. Flour Girl, her custom cake and dessert business, was launched as a creative side business. She returned to Chicago in 2004 to work as culinary director at a culinary consulting firm doing recipe and menu development, testing, writing, product ideation, and food styling. In 2006, Bridget relocated to her hometown of Cleveland to focus on her growing Flour Girl business, which in turn led to her partnership with John and Tatyana. In 2011 they opened Luna Bakery & Cafe. Luna offers fresh breakfast, lunch, and dinner options including crepes, salads, paninis, local espresso, and coffee. Specialities include: made from scratch pastries, cupcakes, and wedding cakes. To learn more about Luna visit www.lunabakerycafe.com.
- Author(s)Bridget Thibeault
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication10/04/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleLab Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Content Note250 color photos
- Weight481 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.36Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.