All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionPackaged in a new kit format, this set is filled with everything needed to start making dozens of homemade cupcakes. Included are 100 large and 150 small decorative cupcake liners, a pastry bag, and five unique piping tips for decorating. A 64-page booklet offers tips and tricks on baking and decorating, colour photographs, and 14 recipes for cupcakes and frostings. It includes five recipes adapted from Cupcakes!
- Author BiographyElinor Klivans is a notable cookbook author and food writer who has published articles for Bon Appetit, Fine Cooking, Cooking Pleasures, and the Washington Post, among others. A former pastry chef, she is a member of the International Association of Culinary Professionals and lives in Camden, Maine.
- Author(s)Elinor Klivans
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication08/01/2009
- FormatNovelty book
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note11 Colour
- Weight320 g
- Width205 mm
- Height146 mm
- Spine77 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.