All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features 150 enticing recipes shown in 300 photographs. It covers everything you need to kw about making, baking and decorating cupcakes, with foolproof step-by-step instructions. It presents sweet treats for everyday eating as well as ideas for festive gatherings and special occasions, with serving suggestions, topping and filling ideas, plus invative tips for presentation and packaging. It features a complete cook's guide to all the ingredients and equipment you need. It includes a complete nutritional analysis for every recipe to help you plan treats and cater for special diets. It outlines basic cake mixtures with a fabulous array of ideas for decorating your cakes. It is illustrated with more than 300 delightful photographs. Nothing beats the taste of a freshly baked cupcake. These little cakes are universally popular, and here are recipes to suit all tastes, from simple fairy cakes to elaborate decorated cupcakes. This attractive book presents over 150 recipes as well as serving suggestions and topping ideas. There is something to suit every occasion: relax with a coffee and treat yourself to a Chunky Chocolate and Banana Cupcake; for entertaining, offer your friends elegant Montebianco Cupcakes; while Christening Cupcakes or Wedding Cupcakes are perfect for celebrations. Every recipe and technique is clearly explained and illustrated with a beautiful photograph. Whether you are an experienced baker or vice cook, this inspiring book will be a welcome addition to your kitchen shelf.
- Author BiographyCarol Pastor trained as an illustrator and worked as a magazine designer before becoming a food writer, creative food stylist and food photographer. She writes food and travel features for national magazines and newspapers and has run a cooking school. Carol is the author of a number of cookbooks, including Pastry Magic (Cassell) and Home Baking (New Holland).
- Author(s)Carol Pastor
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 300 photographs
- Weight599 g
- Width185 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.