All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionWhile on a Caribbean Cruise and after numerous bottles of Moscato wine and several trips to the all-you-can-eat dessert bar, four sisters decided to write a book about their love affair with food and their experiences with diet disasters. With a combined 224 years of experience between the sisters, they consider themselves experts at diet failures. Once the title of the book was decided, they eagerly disembarked the ship, headed home, and t very quickly began writing about their diet bloopers and failures. After they discussed their work-in-progress with their older, and wiser, and rmal-weight brother David, he realized the book was a fun idea, but it would need some insight into good nutrition and exercise and so he graciously or reluctantly (depends on who you ask) volunteered to add some of his wisdom and kwledge to the readers and to his sisters.
- Author(s)Brenda Kennedy
- Date of Publication25/07/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight148 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.