All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionMany women dream about meeting Mr. Right. They dream about having a man that respects them, makes them feel secure, and makes them the center of his universe. But is that what women really want? That's the question that Cupid, You're Fired presents. This story is a detailed narrative of my experiences with the many women I have encountered from high school up to my adult years. As the reader, you get to step into the shoes of a good guy who seems to catch bad breaks in regards to my relationships. Despite the kindness, security, transparency, and respect that is given to each woman, somehow it isn't eugh. What more does a man have to do? There is a cliche that exists: Good men don't exist. Maybe that's due to ather cliche: Nice guys finish last.
- Author(s)Kyle Cowan
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight396 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.