All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA mograph that provides helpful survival do's and don't's for people with a previous or active case of love, unrequited love, obsessive lust, or lovesickness.
- Author BiographyCarol G. Wells is a retired marriage counselor and sex therapist. Her Knight-Ridder advice column, Your Sex Life, appeared in newspapers across the country. Her innovative approaches to human sexuality resulted in appearance on Oprah, Good Morning America, CNN, and Nightline. She is the author of The Latent Soul, Be Nice To The Man, Naked Ghosts, and Right Brain Sex.
- Author(s)Carol G Wells
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.