All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis text introduces public garden professionals and students to a range of both standard and specialized museological concepts and practices useful for the management and curation of botanical collections. Hohn offers guidance on how to construct collections management policies, maintain steady new acquisitions, document collections, insure adequate preservation and care of specimens, conduct research, and encourage public engagement with the garden.
- Author BiographyTimothy C. Hohn is Chair of the Horticulture Department at Edmonds Community College, where he has instructed since 1995. Previously, he has worked as a curator at the Bronx Zoo and at the University of Washington's Washington Park Arboretum and Center for Urban Horticulture, where he also taught horticultural classes. He received a Masters in Public Garden Management from the University of Delaware in 1986.
- Author(s)Timothy C. Hohn
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/10/2007
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.