All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationCure for Pain explores in poignant detail the life and work of Mark Sandman, deceased frontman of the Boston low rock band Morphine. Sandman, whose hard-working band gathered a devoted international fan base, left an indelible imprint on the American music landscape of the 1990s. Apart from revisiting the unique and sultry sound of Sandmans music, the film digs deeper, and explores the meaning of family through his personal anguish at the loss of his two brothers. The pursuit of Sandmans turbulent story has led filmmakers Robert G. Bralver, Jeff Broadway and David Ferino to New York, Boston, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London and Rome. Among those appearing in the film are members of the Sandman family, Seth Mnookin (Vanity Fair), Nic Harcourt (Los Angeles Times, KCRW), Steve LaBate (Paste), Ben Harper, John Medeski, Les Claypool (Primus), Mike Watt (Minutemen, The Stooges), Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age) and members of Morphine: Dana Colley, Billy Conway and Jerome Deupree.
- TitleCure For Pain
- Product Release Date19/03/2014
- Theatrical Release Year2011
- Number of Discs2
- ActorsBen Harper,Dana Colley,Jerome Dupree,Josh Homme,Les Claypool
- DirectorsDavid Ferino,Rob Bralver
- Rating InfoCoarse Language
- Run Time85 minutes
- Primary GenreMusic & Musicals
- Sub GenreDocumentary
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital 2.0
- Video FormatNTSC
- Tag LineThe Mark Sandman Story
Most relevant reviews
- 2005dougw06 Apr, 2015by
A must for fans!
Interesting DVD about a man who is a bit of a mystery! A must for Morphine fans. Great insights to how he started Morphine and life events that shaped him.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $48.99Trending at AU $88.23
- AU $63.95Trending at AU $75.64
- AU $24.89Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $64.23Trending at AU $95.19
- AU $83.94Trending at AU $114.17
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $25.97
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $80.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.