All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $30.52Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $96.94
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.45
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.39
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.60
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.85
About this product
- DescriptionHear all twenty curious critters talk to you in their own, distinctive voices. Incredible voiceover talent, from children to adults, including author and photographer David FitzSimmons, bring each character to life with fun, unique, and highly memorable voices. Delightful sound effects accompany the animals, providing fun sounds that add pizzazz to the narratives and contextualize the animals: hear the rattles of the sidewinder; listen for the quiet, muddy footsteps of the cave salamander, and hold your breath during the drumroll as the American kestrel is about to begin his death-defying dive. In addition, sing along with Foster Brown's original CURIOUS CRITTERS theme song introduction. Then join Foster and friends for a sing-along, Curious-Critters variation of Row, Row, Row Your Boat -- w Row, Row, Row Your Legs -- for the Predaceous Diving Beetle.
- Author BiographyDavid FitzSimmons is an award-winning photographer and writer. His Curious Critters children's picture books Curious Critters, and Curious Critters Volume Two, and Curious Critters Marine have won numerous national book awards and have sold over 100,000 copies. A Sigma Pro photographer, David presents seminars and workshops across North America to a wide variety of audiences. He holds a Ph.D. in English from Ohio State, with a specialty in narrative theory. A life-long educator, David frequently visits schools to talk about connecting children and nature.
- Author(s)David Fitzsimmons
- PublisherWild Iris Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWild Iris Publishing
- Weight88 g
- Width133 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Running Time26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.