All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlay pat-a-cake with George! A board book and puppet in one. With this new take on the classic pat-a-cake rhyming game, George can pat out rhymes about the baker's man, the postman, the ice cream man, and, of course, the yellow hat man! Colorful illustrations, bouncy rhyme, and a cuddly puppet make this a perfect interactive choice for play time and story time.
- Author BiographyHans Augusto Rey was born in Hamburg, Germany, in 1898. As a child, he spent much of his time in that city's famous Hagenbeck Zoo, drawing animals. Hans and his wife, Margret, escaped Paris in 1940 by bicycle, carrying the manuscript for the first Curious George book. They came to live in the United States, and Curious George was published in 1941.
- Author(s)H A Rey
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleCurious George
- Country of PublicationChina
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine64 mm
- Contained items statementContains Board book and Undefined
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.