All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe 40 walks included in this excellent book all visit places of unusual interest within Lancashire, allowing the walker to enjoy the finest scenery whilst delving into our county's unique and often mysterious past. They will appeal to those who are seeking to tread the less travelled by-ways and who are t averse to their own company. Curious Lancashire Walks covers the whole of the county, which for ease of use is divided into three sections - rth, central and south - and includes plenty of helpful information. Graham's lively writing style, combined with well-drawn, attractive maps, guarantee a highly entertaining read, as well as providing a first-class collection of the best walks that Lancashire has to offer.
- Author BiographyGraham Dugdale lives in Carnforth with his wife, Ann, who has accompanied him on many of his walking trips. For the last eight years he has been the resident feature writer for the Lancaster Guardian, where his much-praised walks appear each week.
- Author(s)Graham K. Dugdale
- PublisherCarnegie Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2006
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalatine Books
- Content Notemaps and photographs
- Weight227 g
- Width123 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.