All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.88Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- Description<b>Who's Looking After the Zoo?</b>How do you weigh a panda? Or check a sea lion's tooth? Or figure out why a llama is limping? These are just some of the many tasks veterinarians, technicians, and animal keepers at the Smithsonian s National Zoo are trained in. With full-color photos and lively, accessible text, this new title looks at the very busy to do list of zoo workers as they take care of their creatures large and small.
- Author BiographyGina Shaw is a writer and editor who also teaches children s book writing at Hofstra University. She is also the author ofWelcome, Bao Bao.
- Author(s)Gina Shaw
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleSmithsonian
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width198 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Picture book,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.