All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you love shawls but find them hard to wear? Struggle to get gauge? Have a stash full of special, single skeins? Then Curls are just what you've been looking for. Each of these 14 new patterns creates a delightfully curved shape that drapes beautifully around your neck and shoulders. They're easy to wear in lots of different ways, work at any gauge and be knit to any size. Let your favourite skein of yarn determine your gauge and the size of your project. Make a scowl, a scarf or a shawl. You're in charge and you're going to love the results.
- Author BiographyHunter is a knitter and perpetual student living in Cleveland, Ohio. You can find out more about her and her adventures at www.violentlydomestic.com.
- Author(s)Hunter Hammersen
- PublisherPantsville Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPantsville Press
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.