All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionChristopher Nobes is widely ackwledged as one of the most prolific experts writing on the international aspects of accounting. In this cutting-edge book he presents his key work on a number of topics which are at the heart of current research and debate - the international nature of development in accounting; new issues in classification; international financial reporting standards; and fair presentation. These issues are set in context and further analyzed through a comprehensive introductory chapter. This timely and authoritative book will prove to be invaluable for academics, researchers and postgraduate students of international accounting.
- Author(s)Chris W. Nobes
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.