All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecent developments on wireless communication techlogy have resulted in tremendous invations to make broadband wireless networks able to compete with 3G cellular network. IEEE 802.16X standards have t only specified WiMax wireless access networks but also designed a framework of wireless metropolitan area networks with mobility functionality. It is obvious that with further development of various WiMax techlogies, wide range of high-quality, flexible wireless mobile applications and services could be provided, which will revolutionarily improve our modern life to achieve the goal of accessing the global information at any place and at any time by any mobile device in the future. Current Techlogy Developments of WiMax Systems addresses the recent developments of WiMax techlogies for both academia and industry. It is expected to be a good reference for further research and development on WiMax systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/01/2009
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight625 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byLin Ma,Maode Ma
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.