All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn the post gemic era, understanding of the innate immune system is enriched by findings on the specificity of innate immune reactions as well as to vel functions that do t strictly correlate with immulogical defense and surveillance, immune modulation or inflammation. This volume covers natural killer cells, mast cells, phagocytes, toll-like receptors, complement, host defense in plants and invertebrates, evasion strategies of microorganisms, pathophysiology, protein structures, design of therapeutics, and experimental approaches.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number598
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn D. Lambris
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.