All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionThe last decade has seen quite dramatic changes in political, industrial and social arenas. The collapse of socialism in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union has precipitated the introduction of market ecomics which have in turn required managers in these countries to learn new management skills and gain kwledge of free market dynamics. This has been coupled with an upsurge in the use of electronic networks and personal contacts disseminating kwledge about theory and practice. This volume reflects the early steps in developing both networks and kwledge. The first section deals with the methods of investigation in management and organizational phemena. One chapter is generic whilst the other two deal with the key issue of leadership and burut. Other issues in organizational behaviour are examined in the second part with chapters on psychological contract, organizational commitment and managerial self-esteem. The third section deals with social issues such as public policy, ethics, conflict management, managing wellness and measuring organizational climate in hospitals. The final section presents two international studies: one examines the USA and South Korea and the other compares personal values in Yugoslavia, Russia and the USA.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication31/07/1996
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Management
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byCraig C. Lundberg,M. Afzalur Rahim,Robert T. Golembiewski
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.