Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the curriculum shift from vocational education and training (VET) to further education and training (FET), this book explores the complex challenges facing curriculum development in continuing education and vocational schools in South Africa. The new strategic direction detailed here offers pre-employed, employed, and unemployed workers different kinds of training to be competitive in a difficult labour market. Particular attention is paid to lessons learned and problems experienced in other countries that can be applied to the current South African context.
- Author(s)Jeanne Gamble
- PublisherHSRC Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintHSRC Press
- Weight215 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.