All listings for this product
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.26
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.84
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $36.13
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $36.51
- AU $23.48Trending at AU $29.16
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $33.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $33.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes authentic spicy curries from all over the world: 160 recipes shown in 240 evocative photographs. More than 160 authentic recipes from India and South-east Asia with spicy delights such as Crab in Roasted Coconut Sauce, Lemon Grass Pork, Curried Coconut Salmon, and Fish in Tamarind-laced Coconut Milk. Includes recipes for traditional regional curries as well as more invative dishes, including appetizers and snacks, fish and shellfish curries, chicken and poultry curries, meat curries, vegetable curries, rice and odles, and accompaniments. A comprehensive reference section provides tips, hints and advice on using key curry ingredients, such as aromatics, spices, herbs, curry powders and pastes. Step-by-step instructions and beautiful photographs will inspire and help you prepare perfect curries. Every recipe has a complete nutritional analysis. Curry has been popular for centuries and in modern times has become firmly established in western cuisine. There are numerous styles of Indian curry: popular dishes are Madras, Jalfrezi, Rogan Josh, Biryani and Korma, but these are just a few of the many. The spicy dishes of China and South-east Asia offer curries with their own unique twist, with ingredients such as coconut milk, lemon grass, and galangal. As well as curries, this book includes all the traditional accompaniments such as chutneys, salads, raitha, naan and other tandoor breads. Whatever the occasion - whether for an informal family snack or meal or a complex banquet for impressive entertaining - these recipes will satisfy everyone's appetite for curry.
- Author BiographyMridula Baljekar is the best-selling author of a number of Indian cookbooks. As well as having appeared on numerous television and radio shows, she is a consultant to a leading spice manufacturing company and an award-winning restaurant. Mridula's food has been described in the media as 'Heaven on earth for the senses.'
- Author(s)Mridula Baljekar
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 240 photographs
- Weight1560 g
- Width240 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.