All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVivek Singh marries eastern and western techniques and ingredients, in a collection of modern curries that sit side by side with an awe-inspiring collection of classic regional curries, many never previously published. Accompanied by over 60 stunning food shots from Cristian Barnett, this is an exquisitely beautiful and sumptuous landmark publication.
- Author BiographyVivek Singh is one of Britain's best-known Indian chefs. He has been executive chef of The Cinnamon Club since its launch in 2001. He was classically trained in India with the world-famous Oberoi Group. Vivek is a master of Indian cuisine, but he also believes that it should not remain static, but be enhanced and evolved by outside influences. His food, therefore, is a perfect blend of authentic Indian spicing and flavours and modern Western styles and techniques. In 2003, along with the restaurant's founder, Iqbal Wahhab, Vivek wrote The Cinnamon Club Cookbook. In 2006, he wrote The Cinnamon Club Seafood Cookbook, and in 2008 came Curry: Classic and Contemporary. By this time Vivek was not only an award-winning author, but also one of the most respected chefs in the UK, and one of the most recognisable faces of Indian cuisine on TV too. 2008 was also the year that a second restaurant, Cinnamon Kitchen, just off Liverpool Street in London, also opened its doors. Vivek is one of the most innovative Indian chefs at work in the world today. He appears regularly on television, with many appearances on the BBC's flagship cookery programme, Saturday Kitchen.
- Author(s)Vivek Singh
- PublisherAbsolute Press
- Date of Publication23/10/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAbsolute Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight1021 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.