All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
About this product
- DescriptionHigh on a mesa in the mountains of New Mexico, a small town hides a dreadful secret. One morning very soon, there will be an accident that triggers a terrible chain reaction and the Earth will be wiped out. James Oberhelm, a reporter at Los Alamos National Laboratory, already sees the devastation. He believes he can prevent an apocalypse, but first James must escape the devices of a sensuous young blood tech, a lecherous old hippie, a predator in a waking nightmare and a forsaken adobe house in the Sangre de Cristo mountains with a dark history.
- Author BiographyRobert Arellano is the author of the Edgar-nominated noir <i>Havana Lunar</i> and two earlier novels, all published by Akashic Books. Writing as Eddy Arellano, he collaborated with three artists on the graphic novel <i>Dead in Desemboque</i> from Soft Skull Press, and as Bobby Rabyd he created the Web's first interactive novel, <i>Sunshine '69.</i> He lived for seven years in the small mountain town of Dixon, New Mexico, and he now teaches in the College of Arts & Sciences at Southern Oregon University.
- Author(s)Robert Arellano
- PublisherAkashic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAkashic Books,U.S.
- Weight196 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.