For 99% of the population, the first day of their honeymoon is one of the happiest of their life. Then there are the other 1%. I believe I fitted into that category. Herein torture is legal, hour is won and lost over the soker table, and Custer falls in love with Wee Jess, the bitch he can never have. Harry Wojtczak presents thirteen unflinching tales, each with their own voice, their own passion, their own misdemeaurs. Wojtczak's deftness of pen and scorpion sting displays Antipodean with and pathos at its finest. This small collection is as emotive as it is hilarious.