All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a practical guide to converting, installing, and maintaining the following: electronic fuel injection; electronic ignition; engine management; new compact, high-output alternators; high torque starter motors; modern wiring systems; and auto-electrical accessories. Covering practical application and available techlogies.
- Author BiographyFrank Choco Munday is a hot rod enthusiast from Australia who has successfully written several books on auto electrical and engine management subjects. A background as a technical author for the Navy and later for a defense electronics company gave Munday a thorough knowledge of his subject matter.
- Author(s)Frank Munday
- PublisherGraffiti Publications
- Date of Publication11/01/2006
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Series TitleGraffiti Hot Rod Handbooks S.
- Place of PublicationCastlemaine
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintGraffiti Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width214 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.