Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe One Minute Manager meets Yum!, the world's largest restaurant company, in this practical guide to making superlative customer service drive your business to success. Customer Mania! tells the story of a company Chairman and how his quest for superlative customer service has become the driving force for empowering his staff and growing his business. By embracing David's philosophy and projecting the vision themselves, the whole workforce helps the company become a leading worldwide success. Written in the parable style of all his previous books, this is actually the first to be based on a true story. Ken Blanchard is a consultant to David C. Novak, the chairman of Yum! Brands (formerly Tricon Global Restaurants), which owns three of the world's best kwn fast food franchises: Pizza Hut, KFC and Taco Bell. Yum!'s combined force gives it an impressive portfolio of 33,000 restaurants in over 120 countries, making it the #1 restaurant chain worldwide by outlets, although McDonalds outperforms it by sales.
- Author BiographyKen Blanchard is the founder and Chairman of The Ken Blanchard Companies. His One Minute Manager series has sold over 13 million copies and been translated into more than 25 languages. He has also written and co-authored numerous other books, including Gung Ho!, Big Bucks!, Raving Fans!, The One Minute Apology and The One Minute Golfer.
- Author(s)Ken Blanchard
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/11/2005
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight140 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.