Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis step-by-step guide takes the mystery out of customer service and outlines how to provide the best quality service possible. Executives, managers, and all other staff members will benefit from the surefire steps on getting through the everyday challenge of keeping clients and customers satisfied. Includes how to deal with angry customers, how to train staff to be more aware of customer service issues, and more.
- Author(s)Karen Leland,Keith Bailey
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/12/1995
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/01/2000
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width187 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Reading Age18+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.