Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $217.23+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $134.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionCustomer Service Skills for Success by Robert W. Lucas is the top-selling customer service textbook in the United States. Customer Service Skills for Success 6e addresses real-world customer service issues and provides a variety of updated resources, activities, examples and tips from the author and active professionals in the industry to gain and hold readers' interest while providing insights into the concepts and skills related to customer service. The text begins with a macro view of what customer service involves today and provides projections for the future then focuses on specific skills and related topics. The sixth edition of Customer Service Skills for Success contains 10 chapters divided into three parts, plus the Appendix, Glossary, and Bibliography. These parts focus on different aspects of customer service: The Profession, Skills for Success, and Building and Maintaining Relationships. Along with valuable ideas, guidance, and perspectives, readers will also encounter interviews of real-world service providers, case study scenarios and activities to help you apply concepts learned to real-world situations in order to challenge your thinking on the issues presented.
- Author BiographyBob Lucas is an internationally-known award-winning author and learning and performance expert who specializes in workplace performance-based training and consulting services. He has over four decades of experience in human resources development, management and customer service in a variety of organizational environments and was the 1995 and 2011 President of the Central Florida Chapter of the Association for Talent Development (CFC-ATD). Bob has lived, traveled and worked in twenty-nine different countries and geographic areas. His life experiences give him a real-world perspective on the application of theory he has studied and used. In addition to having the top-selling customer service textbook in the United States, Bob has written and contributed to thirty-six other books, training video leader's guides and book compilations. He has shared his knowledge on a variety of workplace learning topics with workplace professionals from hundreds of national and international organizations. Some topic areas include customer service, creative training and management program development, train-the-trainer, presentation skills, interpersonal communication, adult learning, diversity, team building, and employee and organizational development. He also taught training and development, diversity and interpersonal/organizational communication at the Master's level for almost two decades while at Webster University. For more information about Bob and his customer service resources, visit http://www.robertwlucas.com and his customer service blog at http://www.customerserviceskillsbook.com Listed in the Who's Who in the World, Who's Who in America and Who's Who in the South & Southeast, Bob is also an avid writer. His publications include: -Customer Service Skills for Success -How to be a Great Call Center Representative -Please Every Customer: Delivering Stellar Customer Service across Cultures -Customer Service Skills & Concepts for Success -Customer Service: Building Successful Skills for the 21st Century -Energize Your Training: Creative Techniques to Engage Learners -Training Workshop Essentials: Designing, Developing and Delivering Learning Events That Get Results -Creative Learning: Activities and Games That REALLY Engage People -The Creative Training Idea Book: Inspired Tips & Techniques for Engaging and Effective Learning -The BIG Book of Flip Charts -People Strategies for Trainers: 176 Tips & Techniques for Dealing with Difficult Classroom Situations -Job Strategies for New Employees -Communicating One-to-One: Making the Most of Interpersonal Relationships -Coaching Skills: A Guide for Supervisors -Effective Interpersonal Relationships -Training Skills for Supervisors -Make Money Writing Books -231 Ways to Say I Love You...and Mean It Additionally, Bob has been a contributing author for the Annual: Developing Human Resources series by Pfeiffer & Company since 1992 and several compilation works by various publishers. Bob has earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Law Enforcement from the University of Maryland, a M.A degree with a focus in Human Resources Development from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia, and a second M.A. degree in Management and Leadership from Webster University in Orlando, Florida. Contact Information : Bob Lucas (407)695-5535 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.robertwlucas.com Blog: http://www.customerserviceskillsbook.com Like Bob on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/robertwlucasauthor
- Author(s)Robert W. Lucas
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight909 g
- Width218 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.